Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Marathon Clinic & Boot Camp!

So I am currently in the second week of the Marathon Clinic... so far so good! I am keeping up with the schedule and commit ed to maintaining it. I think my running buddies and I have decided that running needs to happen 4x a week + one day of cross training. So for cross training we have joined a boot camp! What fun this will be! I am actually looking forward to doing something other than running to spice things up. And super excited to do it with my running friends! The friendships that I have made are getting me through this and after every run, short or long, it is those women who make me think I can do it again!
So here we go I am back on the Blog, keeping up the running, learning, laughing and sweating a lot! The heat is here and it looks like it is here to stay. I HATE the heat! I would rather run 20k in -16 than 5 in +30. I keep telling myself that our bodies will eventually adjust. Come on body... remember that you did run last summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment